29 November 2009


Always carry more 'n one rope. You might run across more 'n one rope can handle.
- Bix Bender

I want to move, Kentucky has been home 98% of my life, but it doesn't hold my heart. There's too much wrong to appreciate the right and I think living somewhere else will either prove me right or make me see something in Kentucky I have been taking for granted.

I have a few ideas where I'd like to move, Mrs Williams has yet to weigh an opinion on any of them so as of right now they're pure fantasy as I build a case up to support each idea.

Case Book # 1: Montana
Everything I see and read about Montana has me ready to pack the car and move.

Glacier Country - Russell Country - Missouri River Country - Gold West Country - Yellowstone Country - Custer Country

No comments:

Post a Comment